Frequently Asked Questions
What is the tournament’s security screening process?
All spectators and ticket holders will be required to go through thermal screening and metal detectors and answer health-related questions prior to ticket scanning.
Are cell phones and pagers permitted?
Yes, but spectators must follow the PGA TOUR Mobile Device Policy. The scope of usage permitted at the Sanderson Farms Championship is the following:
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Violation of Mobile Device Policy
Any violations of this policy may result in removal from the tournament. Initial offenders will be directed to the Phone Zones. A second violation of the policy will result in violators having their mobile devices confiscated until their departure.
Are cameras permitted?
Spectators are permitted to have cameras in their possession Wednesday ONLY. Large camera bags are not permitted. Cameras are not permitted Thursday through Sunday. Spectators will be informed by security personnel that they must return their cameras to their cars if they approach the entry gate with a camera in their possession Thursday through Sunday.
Are purses, fanny packs, coolers, backpacks, chairs, etc permitted?
Small purses (approximately six inches by six inches) or clear plastic vinyl bags not exceeding 12″x 6″x 12″ are permitted, but are subject to search. Coolers, backpacks, packages, bags, and all other items larger than a fanny pack or purse are not permitted. Spectators bringing chairs must remove the chairs from their bags. No chair bags will be permitted. Spectators are asked to leave any unnecessary items at home or in their cars.
Is alcohol sold at the Championship?
Yes, alcohol will be sold to anyone 21 or older. Spectators must present a valid photo I.D. to show proof they are 21 or older.
Where do I park?
General Admission Parking is located at Northpark Mall. We highly recommend taking S. Pear Orchard to Northpark Drive to access parking area.
What about Rideshare pick-up and drop-off?
Rideshare pick up and drop off will be at Northpark Mall. This includes Uber/Lyft/Taxis.
Where is handicapped parking?
Christ United Methodist Church
6000 Old Canton Road, Jackson
How do I purchase tickets?
Tickets may be purchased on our website at www.sandersonfarmschampionship.com.
Are children admitted free?
Children 17 and under will be admitted free of charge with a paid adult. (One child per adult)
What are the admission gate hours?
Course is closed to public Monday and Tuesday.
- Wednesday, Sept. 28 | 7:30 am – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, Sept. 29 | 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday, Sept. 30 | 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, Oct. 1 | 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Sunday, Oct. 2 | 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
What is the comprehensive list of prohibited items?’
- No bags larger than a small purse (6″x6″), including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags, or chair bags (all bags are subject to search)
- No clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items larger than 12″x6″x12″
- No glass cups or bottles of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No lounge or over-sized chairs with extended footrests
- No seat cushions in carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
- No pets, except for service animals
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- No video cameras
- No point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras (during Competition Rounds)
- No selfie sticks or hand-held camera stabilizers
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No alcoholic beverages
- No posters, signs or banners
- No motorcycles, mopeds, tricycles, bicycles (whether motor-driven or not), skateboards, hoverboards, or other similar devices will be permitted to be operated on or within tournament property
- No drones, remote-controlled model aircraft or other devices that can be operated in airspace will be permitted to be operated at PGA Tour events during tournament week